Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Thank you magnificent subscribers for your title input. I will admit that I liked having some action on my new blog. :o)  I am a little embarrassed to say that I have chosen my own title,
"So Near and Yet So Far."

And while we are on the subject of our "Cellular Society"... I read on the Internet that about 25% of the cell towers in the U.S. are cleverly disguised church steeples, water towers, clock faces, Sequoia Cactus, Royal Palms, flag poles, and who knows what else. Now there's an art!

1 comment:

Rev. Brad Langdon said...

Hi honey,

After you posted this I was reading news at cnn.com and came upon a story "Gizmo Makes Internet 5 times Faster." In the article they talk about a company that has developed a cell tower (and show you a picture) that you can hold in your hand!

http://money.cnn.com/2012/05/21/technology/alcatel-lucent-fastest-router/index.htm?hpt=hp_t3